Tuesday, September 21, 2010

blog/flickr/credits

hi all,


A few people missed the blog address, here it is again:



I have just uploaded a few more pictures to my flickr account which can be accessed at:




I want to publicly thank Russ Ferriday for all of his computer help and David Weisman for his photo/video assistance.

They both helped me a ton before leaving.

They also continue to offer assistance, Russ provided the Flickr link above and David fixed the problem with the "vignetting" in the corners of the photos.



I'm just getting ready to leave for the job (which we will finish today), as soon as flickr gets done uploading.


I hope to do a proper post this evening.



cheers,


mark

ps  my transportation to the job is on the back of a honda 350, similar to the one i had in my 20's.  fortunately Haddi, expert natural builder and currently my cook, is also an excellent driver on roads that are less than ideal.

i am not afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment